8 Powerful Ways to Build Trust And Skyrocket Sales
The biggest obstacle to sales success is overcoming a lack of trust. This has been proven to be true since people have been communicating to others about their wants and needs. Establishing credibility is tougher than ever in today’s business environment even if your a seasoned professional.
If people don’t trust you they simply will not do business with you. Consumers are negatively influenced by experiences they’ve had or learned about regarding mail order companies. Companies such as Tycos, The Enrons, WorldComs, and telemarketing firms make it worst.
However, while some companies and solopreneurs suffer losses, there positive actions you can take. Here’s eight ways which you can boost the credibility of your offers. These actions may well be your solution to greater profitability than you’ve ever experienced before:
1. Use specific numbers (not rounded) in your headlines. For example:
“17 Important Reasons to Form Your Own Corporation”
“11 Ways to Cut Fuel Bills Now”
“21 Reasons Way You Should Have a Mistress If Your a Married Man”
Numbers are more than twice likely to get attention and be believable than broad general claims.
2. Prove your claims. Show case studies, testimonials, independent experts, laboratory results, as well as patents and trademarks to support what you say about your product or service.
3. Show your credentials. Include relevant information about yourself such as background, education, and experience with comments from respected leaders in your profession and community.
4. Provide product details and history. Describe the underlying reason why your ideal clients should be motivated to buy and the transformation they will receive from your product or service.
5. Include a list of past customers. This is really powerful if you sell to other businesses. Other clients you’ve had as clients can be very persuasive to new prospects.
6. Always use testimonials. Nothing adds more credibility more than heartfelt words from happy customers or clients. The more details you include about the person who provided the testimonial, the better. Name town, state, or country. A photo is also preferable.
7. Offer a money-back guarantee with no hassles and questions. The longer the guarantee usually receive less refunds.
8. Reduce the risk. Add free bonuses to your offer with high perceived value to reward immediate action. It’s better to make the perceived value of the bonus(es) higher than your offer price.
Use these techniques and the results will dramatically increase your customers trust level. The result will be greater success for all your offers.
Latest posts by by Lopaze (see all)
- How to Make Social Media Money Like Kim Kardashian - March 17, 2023
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business - February 28, 2019
- The Worst SuperBowl Commercials 2019 - February 5, 2019
- This Is Marketing - November 17, 2018