Don’t you hate people who are always selling? Or the nice but clueless who ramble on about their work? We usually trash there cards when we get home.
If you keep reading, you will NEVER have to worry about taking this course of action to acquire clients. The best freelancers have figure out how to satisfy there clients needs in three steps:
1. They’ve analyzed and are in tune with their client needs.
2. They’ve matched their skills to those needs.
3. They’ve created a pitch of utter simplicity.
Go back and match your skills, your metrics and your ideas to what your market needs…not what you think they need. Focus on what they actually need and listen to what people are saying. No guess work is required.
If your specialty is “I’m the most detailed-oriented carpenter in town,” however your customer’s need is “We need it 24 hours a day, not perfect,” you’ll soon be the most detail-oriented carpenter in town unemployed.
What’s important to customers and in what order? Beauty? Luxury? Speed? Health? Efficiency? Profitability? Security? Reliability? Durability? For tips, look at:
- Your feedback on your work
- What others say when recommending or complimenting you
- Why prospects decline your products or services
- How people in your field of work describe others they see as excellent or inferior
Besides if your clients aren’t happy with your work it doesn’t matter how many other freelancers you beat out for the job.
I believe this message your reading at this very moment has the potential to help people. This can change their lives and put them on the right path towards financial freedom. So after you leave a comment make sure to Like and Share this message with your friends.
Latest posts by by Lopaze (see all)
- How to Make Social Media Money Like Kim Kardashian - March 17, 2023
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business - February 28, 2019
- The Worst SuperBowl Commercials 2019 - February 5, 2019
- This Is Marketing - November 17, 2018