It’s tax season! During this tax season boatloads of people are going to be spending money like crazy. Yesterday I was talking to a friend about different ways of spending your tax refund this year. Everywhere you go people are trying to make you spend your extra money on junk.
For the most part if it feels good, do it has become the new normal standard of what is appropriate today. However, it’s time for you to raise your standards if you want to succeed to create a better financial situation for your family.
Nothing can replace the feeling of never having to worry about money problems. It’s sad, because 98 percent of the population will never know the feeling. The majority of people are waiting to win the lottery or to get there tax refund check to blow it all.
Today, I have two tips on what to do with your tax refund check that can seriously help your finances and make you feel better than a new pair of shoes and clothes. The joy of buying new clothes is shallow, temporary and feels like a hot bath. Financial independence on the other hand can improve your entire life!
1. Pay off your debt. Use your tax refund check to payoff your debt. You probably have something you purchased a few months ago or even years ago that you are continuing to pay interest. Pay as much as you can.
2. Give. This principle has been around since the beginning of time. Good givers are great getters or if you give, you receive. You reap what you sow. I highly recommend you found something to give every month even if it’s one dollar. Things happen in mysterious ways when you give time, money, etc.
So the choice is yours. Which side of the coin you’re going to be on? Are you going to be one of the 98 percenters who will NEVER know what it feels like to have financial independence? Or will you step up and have some guts making a wise decision setting you up for long-term financial success? In the end, it’s up to you.
You know as well as I do, people are hurting financially today. There million of people who are struggling financially, and many of them are putting their hope in their tax refund check. I believe this message your reading at this very moment has the potential to help them think bigger than a tax refund check.
This can change their lives and put them on the right path towards financial freedom. So after you leave a comment make sure to Like and Share this message with your friends.
Latest posts by by Lopaze (see all)
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business - February 28, 2019
- The Worst SuperBowl Commercials 2019 - February 5, 2019
- This Is Marketing - November 17, 2018
- My First 20,000 Subscribers on Youtube In 14 Months (Use This For Your Business) - October 30, 2018