Let’s face it. Most websites online are missing the mark. Most websites online are poorly designed and have no sense of purpose from a visitor’s point of view. What do you think your visitors think about your website? Better yet, what’s the message you want to get across to visitors?
Most business owners probably NEVER thought about it in this way. I’m going to give you three reasons why most websites miss the mark and simply get no one’s attention except for the owner.
Once a visitor arrives to your website three questions must be answered within five seconds or less:
1. What is it? What type of website is this…
2. What’s it about? What’s this website about and what’s your Hook or Unique Selling Proposition.
3. What do I get? What’s in it for me…free report, video, training, membership, etc…
There you have it. These three principles alone can and will change the way you look at your website if you apply them. It could make you a fortune.
If you think about your favorite websites or the one’s you spend the majority of your time they are applying the same three principles. By the way, the three principles can also be applied in other areas of your business and life as well. If you want more ideas in this area of expertise, I would highly recommend you read Convert!: Designing Web Sites to Increase Traffic and Conversion
Latest posts by by Lopaze (see all)
- How to Make Social Media Money Like Kim Kardashian - March 17, 2023
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business - February 28, 2019
- The Worst SuperBowl Commercials 2019 - February 5, 2019
- This Is Marketing - November 17, 2018