Let’s face it, there’s millions upon millions of blogs popping up everyday in various niches online. And most people with blogs have been duped into believing, “If I build it the traffic will come.” Nothing could be further from the truth.
Over the weekend, I had a discussion with my knights at the roundtable about Periscope and how to utilize it to the best of your ability. If you don’t have enough time to blog this is another alternative for you. Or if you don’t think writing is your best asset this may work for you?
Today, I’m going to share with you 5 reasons why Periscope kicks blogging ass:
1. Its Cool. Its an easy and simple media channel to use. You don’t have to be a genius to understand how it works. Best of all, its quick and you can get started today from the comfort of your smartphone.
2. Personal Connection. You can get feedback from people who follow you or from people with similar profession or backgrounds.
3. Interaction. You can instantly connect with people in your tribe or people who are interested in what you have to offer.
4. Re-purpose Your Content. You can take your written content and present it in a video fashion. For example, if you have a blog post from months or years talk about it on Periscope to your audience.
5. Less Time to Get Stuff Done. Yes, it only takes a few minutes to get on Periscope and have a friendly dialog. It takes more time to write versus talking.
There you have it, the 5 reasons Periscope kicks blogging ass. And best of all, you can start using Periscope immediately after you download the application on your smartphone.
By the way, you have to have a Twitter account to use Periscope. Its that simple. And anybody can use it as long as you have a smartphone.
You can follow me at @Lopaze and feel free to send this message to anyone within the social media networks looking to take there technology game to the next level.
Latest posts by by Lopaze (see all)
- How To Choose The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business - February 28, 2019
- The Worst SuperBowl Commercials 2019 - February 5, 2019
- This Is Marketing - November 17, 2018
- My First 20,000 Subscribers on Youtube In 14 Months (Use This For Your Business) - October 30, 2018